1080P High Definition IP Camera Decoder
EU8042 is a standalone 1 channel 1080P IP camera video decoder which can support 1080P video decoding and supporting HDMI video output. It is able to receive audio and video streams from IP network cameras and encoders via an Ethernet network, decode and output them in real-time via its HDMI/VGA interface. 1 x 1080p images and 4 x 4CIF images can be displayed at 30fps enabling real-time monitoring. More over, the decoder with alarm outputs and RS485 interface to integration with PTZ function, and coming with free Matrix decoder software.
This decode is based on H.264/MJPEG video decode and audio support G.711,G.722,G.726 decode.
The key features
- 1CH 1080P video de-compression
- 1CH HDMI video output
- 1CH VGA video output
- Max. 30(25)fps at 1080P, 720P, XGA,SVGA,D1,Half-D1,CIF
- H.264 & MJPEG video decode
- G.711,G.722,G.726 audio decode
- 2 channel Alarm inputs
- 1 channel audio input/1 channel audio output
- Bi-directional audio support
- RS485 support
- With free matrix decoder software