16CH PoE Ports 5MP/3MP/1080P NVR
EN6263-POE is a sixteen channel network video recorder for IP video surveillance systems. It incorporates with Power over Ethernet technology to provide you the cost-effective solution while recording megapixel video retaining the highest image quality, this NVR is a standalone system has Embedded Linux OS, pre-installed with an VMS to provide video preview, record, playback, HDD management, user management, remote access, smart video analytics and so on robust video management functionalities.
By employing high performance processor (Quadcore), this NVR offers up to 150 incoming bandwidth, and the supported highest video resolution is 5-megapixel. It offers a stream type setting, that allows users to switch among different resolution such as 3-megapixel, 1080P, 720P.
As the image resolution evolves to 5-megapixel, the storage requirement has increased significantly. In order to meet the increasing video storage requirement, this NVR adopts 1.5U chassis design, which can be filled with 4 pieces of 3.5” SATA HDDs (we recommend video surveillance dedicated HDDs from Western Digital or Seagate). Hence, the NVR is able to provide maximum 24TB storage capability. Furthermore, it’s equipped with an external SATA port to enable the system extend to unlimited storage capacity.
The PoE complies 802.3af standard, which can offer max. 15.4 Watt power to each connected cameras. By leveraging the PoE technology, the system can be easily installed, and provide you truly plug-and-play setup, eliminating power cables and network switches, which in turn, greatly lower the cost. It is compatible with ONVIF specification, works with third-part IP cameras. Beside the conventional DDNS, RTSP, RMTP, SMTP etc network features, it supports P2P connection, that allows user to remotely access the NVR via smartphone or tablet without hassle. Undoubtedly, this NVR is the best product for your small and medium sized commercial video surveillance projects.
Higher standard IP video surveillance
Working with your megapixel security cameras to form a higher standard IP video surveillance system, experience what 5 megapixel brings. Higher image quality and wider coverage.
Plug-and-play PoE technology
Equipped with 16 independent Ethernet ports support Power over Ethernet function. It can automatically detect the connected camera, only output the voltage when the detected devices are 802.3af compliant PoE cameras. Running an Ethernet cable to connect the camera to the NVR, eliminating power cables and network switches, greatly saving the equipment cost and installation fee.
Convenient remote surveillance
Numerous way to access the camera remotely, including accessing the camera via web browsers, non-activeX plugin mode to be compatible with Chrome, Edge, Safari, Opera. Supporting P2P function, scan the QR code can instantly watch the HD video through smartphone or tablet.
Rich peripheral interfaces
Rich peripheral interfaces design to better accommodate the needs of integrated solution. Including a USB 3.0 port to offer super fast data back-up, HDMI + VGA ports to support dual video output. 4x alarm inputs and 1 alarm output to make this system easily link to other security systems. 1x RS485 to support PTZ cameras or motorized zoom cameras.
The key features
- Up to 5-megapixel resolution
- Can connect all types of network cameras
- Support megapixel video preview, record and playback
- Multiple recording mode, by time/event/schedule/manual
- Query according to event, time, date
- Click mouse to zoom in (15x digital zoom)
- Motion detection and privacy mask
- Email alerts via SMTP
- Free DDNS, free P2P
- 1/4/9 channel simultaneously playback
- Dual local video output by VGA and HDMI
- Audio input and output, support 2-way audio intercom
- 16x independent RJ45 ports support power and 10/100Mbps data
- IEEE802.3af, max. 15.4W
- 4x SATA 3 ports, maximum 24TB storage
- E-SATA/eSATA port
- Video backup via USB, network
- ONVIF 2.4, Profile G, Profile S
- RTSP, RTMP stream protocols
- ATX power supply, wide voltage range
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
- Model: EN6263-POE
- IPC channel： 16-channel
- Stream quality: 5MP/3MP/1080P/720P
- Video resolution: 5MP(2592×1944)/3MP(2048×1536)/1080P(1920×1080)/720P(1280×720) 1～30fps
- Recording mode: Manual, Full Time, Scheduled, Motion Detection, Alarm Event
- Playback: 9-channel 960p/720p; 4-channel 1080p; 4-channel 3MP; 1-channel 5MP
- Recording storage: 4x SATA HDDs, Max. 24TB
- Backup method: External HDD, USB disc, eSATA, Network
- Remotely surveillance: LAN management, client management and remote IE visit
- Dual stream: Individual setting by each channel
- Mobile Phone Surveillance: iPhone Android operating system
- Wireless: Support 3G and WIFI dongle
- Compatibility : ONVIF Profile S, Profile G; compatible third-party IP cameras, VMS.
- Mouse zoom: Click any area and 15x zoom in or zoom out on the image by mouse
- Motion detection: Motion detection area selection, sensitivity 6 grade selection
- Search: By time (calendar), backup, by event,
- IP video input: 16-channel 1/100M RJ45 with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Video output: HDMI, QXGA VGA
- Video compression: H.264/JMPEG
- Audio compression: Standard G.711
- Audio output: 1CH RCA
- Audio talk: Two-way intercom
- Alarm input: 4CH
- Alarm output: 1CH
- Network: 10M/100M/1000Mbps self-adaptive LAN port
- RS485: Yes
- USB: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- eSATA: Yes
- SATA HDD ports: 4x SATA HDD ports
- Power supply: AC 100-240V 350W
- Consumption: ≤115W without HDD
- Dimensions: 440mm×356mm×70mm
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Ingress protection: None/Indoor usage
- Connectors: RJ-45 10BaseT/100Base Mbps TX DC jack and 1CH Audio I/O, 4IN1 Alarm I/O, 1x VGA, 1x HDMI
- Protection class: Indoor
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 55°C
Customer Feedback (2)
How much is the 16 ch poe nvr and
how do i become a redistributor in GHANA
Here, I have a project. This required with IP camera. There is 3 warehouses and 1 management office. They are far from others. Now they want to carry out with 2 warehouses. There is 15 IP cameras required at warehouse 1 and 10 IP cameras required at warehouses 2. Local video recording required and they also want to have monitoring & video recording at management office. I have gone thru all your website and I think of your network IR Dome camera (16 pcs - IR Distance is about 15~30m) and Network IR camera (9 pcs - IR Distance is more than 35m). The find out from the attached file for diagram and help me to give the solution. Take a note that all cameras required for day & night vision.
Pls help to propose for local video recording with standalone NVR or Server with NVR software. Take a note it’s possible to have storage in 1 month. Management office will be to have Server and NVR sofware for monitoring & video recording purpose. Pls help to propose for configuation.
Beside, they also need to have alarm system. This is to monitor some doors of warehouse 1 & 2. They required to have local alarm and send sms or call to preset telephone number/mobile number if alarm occurs. I think of your PSTN and GSM control panel and sensors. There is 4 doors at warehouse 1 so we need 1 control panel + 1 siren/horn speaker for local alarm + 4 PIR or 4 Door contacts. There is 2 doors at warehouse 2 so we need 1 control panel + 1 siren/horn speaker for local alarm + 2 PIR or 4 Door.
PLs help me to propose for control panel & concerned sensors.