ABE Photoelectric detector for perimeter protection
ABE-50/100/150/200/250 series photoelectric detector is high quality security sensor for perimeter protection. The detector consists of IR transmitter and receiver. Utilizing triple infrared beam interruption detection for true intruder detection. This detector can provide long range protection from 50 meters to 300 meters. It supports A.T.P.C.-Automatic transmit power control technology for self-adaption in environment.
This sensor adopts new durable anti-strong light (up to 50,000Lux) design, has built-in automatic strong light filtering system and greatly enhance its performance when face direct sun light or lighting of car. Equipped with Aspheric lens, horizontal / vertical optical angle easy to adjust, easy to calibrate.
This sensor supports wide range of working voltage 12-24V DC/AC, full sealed IP65 rated weatherproof design allow camera withstand rain, dust, frost, snow for outdoor usage. C tyle relay output for working with hardwired security devices including alarm system, access control, video surveillance system. Anti-surge and anti-lightning protection design.
- Long range perimeter protection 50/100/150/200/250M
- Triple infrared beam interruption detection
- Anti-strong light up to 50,000Lux, built-in automatic strong light filter
- A.T.P.C.-Automatic transmit power control
- Double modulation, no frequency interference
- Interruption period adjustable from 50 to 700msec
- C tyle alarm output, DC30V/0.5A (Max)
- Lightning and surge protection
- Working voltage 12 - 24V DC/AC
- IP65 high durable structure
- Full sealed anti-rain, anti-fog, anti-dust design
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Included installation brackets
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
|Maximum detection range
|Maximum arrival range
|Selectable between 12 and 700 msec.
|12 - 24V DC/AC
(transmitter + receiver)
|2 sec.(±1) nominal
|N.C. 30V DC 0.5A max
|N.C. opens when cover is removed at 28V DC, 0.2A max.
|-35°C to +60 °C
Use the optional heating unit (HU-3) under the environment of -25°C or less minus.
|±90° Horizontal, ±5° Vertical
|Wall and pole mounting
(H x W x D)
|270mm x 100mm x 90mm