ABT Dual Beam Photoelectric Detector
ABT-40/60/80/100 series of short range photoelectric sensors are design for perimeter protection. These detectors adopt new patented compact design, durable structure with IP65 weatherproof rated to against dust, rain for both indoor and outdoor applications. Utilizing dual beams technology, the detector can provide reliable intrusion detection, and avoid false alarm which is caused by pets, animal or weather conditions. Included installation brackets for easy installation.
Rubber packing is used for all conceivable points where water, dust or bugs may penetrate, such as wiring holes, wire ports and the outer chassis. Preventing these factors helps deliver performance with higher reliability in severe outdoor environmental condition. In addition, the length between the upper and lower optics, and the width of the optics are ideally engineered to produce the most intelligent detection pattern which reduces false alarms by detecting human intruders only.
- Detection range: 40M/60M/80M/100M (Outdoor)
- Dual beam technology for perimeter protection
- New aesthetic, compact design
- Anti-frost hood cover
- High levels of resistance to RFI / EMI capability
- Utilizing TDC technology to provide stable performance
- Aspheric lens to enhance IR transmission range
- Adjustable horizontal 180 degree, vertical 20 degree for lens
- 99% beam blocking stability
- Alarm + Signal LED indicators design
- Adjustable beam interruption time
- Reserved Heater connection terminal
- Anti-lightning circuit design
- IP65 rated weatherproof design
- Include installation brackets
- Wide range working voltage 12 - 24V DC/AC
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
|Maximum detection range||40m||60m||80m|
|Maximum arrival range||120m||180m||240m|
|Interruption period||Selectable between 12 and 250 msec.|
|Power supply||12 - 24V DC/AC|
|Current consumption |
(transmitter + receiver)
|70mA (max.)||80mA (max.)||90mA (max.)|
|Alarm period||2 sec.(±1) nominal|
|Alarm output||N.C. 30V DC 0.5A max|
|Tamper switch||N.C. opens when cover is removed at 28V DC, 0.2A max.|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +60 °C |
Use the optional heating unit (HU-3) under the environment of -25°C or less minus.
|Environmental humidity||95% max.|
|Alignment angle||±90° Horizontal, ±5° Vertical|
|Mounting||Wall and pole mounting|
(H x W x D)
|195mm x 80mm x 78mm|