360 degree fisheye VR camera - 1.3MP WiFi Yoosee
We have launched the 360 degree fisheye panoramic camera that offers HD video surveillance with VR user experience. The Unifore next generation VR camera can support WiFi connection (802.11 b/g/n), making it to be easily installed.
This camera leverages the reputable Gwell hardware design, its core processor is Grain Media GM8135S which can offer 1280x960@30fps video encoding and hardware dewarping capability. The CMOS image sensor is a 1/3” progressive scan CMOS from SmartSens, the part number is SC1135. SC1135 is a low illumination image sensor is capable of capturing 1280x960 (equals to 1.3-megapixel) format resolution video.
The VR camera will be available after 15th December, if you are interested in this product, please contact our sales representative. Alternatively, you can use our demo device to get to know this panoramic WiFi camera. The demo device ID is 5251521, guest password is 123. Since some users will change the admin password, therefore we provide you the guest password which only has watching video permission. Before using this camera, please download and install the CoT PRO+ or Yoosee App in your smartphone or tablet.
Some people may ask what the difference between panoramic cameras and normal Pan/Tilt network cameras? Here is our thoughts, these are two different types of camera, hence application is difference. The VR camera has a fisheye lens can cover the entire room, you will get the overal view to the monitored area without blind spot, that’s great. Though normal Pan/Tilt network camera can rotate 355 degree, it only can see a certain filed of view, when the camera is panning or tilting, other areas will be unmonitored. In conclusion, if you wanna to use one camera to have your entire room covered, also the image detail is not very important, the panoramic network camera is your best choice.
Some manufacturers advocate the panoramic VR camera can replace multiple conventional network cameras, reducing the number of cameras to be used, therefore cutting the cost and saving the budget. However, we are not quite agree with this. Products like 1.3MP or 2MP resolution panoramic cameras, the image quality of captured video is poorer than the normal HD camera. If users want to use a panoramic camera to replace a few cameras, users then need to use the panoramic cameras which supporting up to 5-megapixel resolution at least. This kind of ultra high definition panoramic camera however is very pricey. Some applications that requiring high image quality and fine detail, users may use the normal viewing angle HD network cameras.
In addition to 360 degree surrounding view, Unifore VR camera has a mcirophone and a speaker built-in, supports audio + video sync monitoring and recording, as well as 2-way audio communication. Equipped with Infrared illuminators, the camera can be suitable day & night 24 hours video surveillance, its IR range is 10 meters. In terms of viewing mode, supporting panoramic, bowl shape, roller shape, 4* split view modes. Currently, we developed two 360°fisheye cameras with different apperance. A model adopts engineer plastic housing, mainly dedicated to middle and low end market, the price is very low. B model adopts aluminium metal housing, the camera’s processor stick to the housing firmly to provide the best heat dissipation performance. So, B model is targeted to middle and high-end market, the price is more expensive than A.
- Model: D1101VR/D1000VR
- Hardware: GM8135S + SC1135
- Video compression: H.264 Baseline Profile
- Resolution: 1.3 megapixel, 1280x960
- Resolution mode: HD, SD, LD
- Frame rate: self-adaptive 0-30fps
- Minimum illumination: 0Lux with IR LED on; 1.5Lux color
- IR range: 10 meters with 10 pieces IR illuminators
- S/N Ratio: >= 38dB
- Image processing: AWB, Auto contrast, BLC
- Lens: 1.44mm 360° fisheye lens
- System security: device ID & password protection
- Local storage: up to 32GB microSDHC/TF card
- Remote view: CoT PRO+/Yoosee App, CMSClient software
- Audio: Built-in Microphone (38dB), Built-in Speaker (8Ω 1W)
- Audio compression: G.711
- Security: username/password protection
- Video display: ID/password protection
- Firmware upgrades via Smartphone App
- Supported standard: ONVIF
- Alarm function: motion detection
- Works with up to 64 wireless security sensors
- Push notification: Instant Alarm Push Notification to 5 Mobile Phones via APP
- Snapshot: Instant E-mail Push attached pictures of the captured motion
- WiFi connection: 2.4GHz IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Ethernet: 10/100Mbps RJ45
- Power supply: DC 5V 2A, power adapter
- Dimension: 105mm (L) * 90mm (W) * 35mm (H)
- Weight: N.W. 130g; G.W. 450g
- Working condition: Indoor
Get My Latest Posts
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any third party.