Dual Light System IP Security Camera - Sony SNC-VB632D
Back to September 2014, Sony announced the latest IP camera SNC-VB632D which firstly adopted the dual light system. Dual light system includes white light LED and infrared (IR) illuminator, this newly introduced technology enables camera to capture clear images under dark conditions in either B/W or color.
In a similar vein, the white light LED can work as an effective deterrent, also enable camera to provide color images at night, meanwhile the infrared illuminators can enhance its visibility in low light condition.
HD images with dual fps
Similar to other newly introduced models, SNC-VB632D adopts Sony latest generation Exmor CMOS image sensor which has the capability to deliver full HD images at 60fps, it enables camera to deliver smooth video, and also features with industrial leading low illumination performance, it can capture clear, low noise images under challenge lighting environments.
Dual light system for smart deterrent
“With the Dual Light system, the SNC-VB632D is the ideal all-in-one camera for transportation and city surveillance in complex environments,” Steve Charles, Sales and Marketing Manager, Sony Video Security Solutions ANZ.
The SNC-VB632D is the first bullet-type IP camera adopts dual light system. The camera can automatically turn on its on-board infrared (IR) LED illuminators when camera works under low light or dark environment, which allow SNC-VB632D to capture low noise, clear black and white images with 30 meters night vision.
The white LED is a visual deterrent contributing to crime prevention around where there is less traffic at night, SNC-VB632D camera's on-board white LED light will automatically turn on once camera detects a moving object. The white LED light can illuminate the scene over a coverage of 5 meters, meanwhile, the camera switches automatically to color video mode, for capturing color full HD images at up to 60fps (frame per second) smooth video to help subject's identification.
Better pictures with View-DR technology
This IP camera features IPELA ENGINE EX, which combines Sony's unique video signal processing and video analytic technologies to support smart motion detection and face recognition functions. View-DR is Sony's patented technology, which has the capability to provide up to 90dB wide dynamic range under high-contrast or backlight conditions. Visibility Enhancer (VE) can gradually adjust image's brightness and color, while XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) can reduce the image noise significantly, hence greatly reduced the motion blur. DEPA Advanced can support user defined smart video analytic function.
Ideal for outdoor surveillance
SNC-VB632D is designed for outdoor video surveillance applications, the all-in-one IP66 rated weatherproof design can allow camera to withstand extreme weather conditions such as dust, rain, and extreme temperature range(-40°C to +60°C). This camera comes with 3-axis bracket which allow it to be installed on ceiling or wall. For convenient installation, it has built-in light shade to reduce glare, therefore to improve image contrast at night.
Oh, I forget one thing, it also comes with image stabilizer to prevent image shaking when camera is installed.
- 2.0 megapixel resolution 1920x1080 Exmor CMOS sensor
- Smooth video with high frame rate of 60fps
- Patented Extremely WDR up to 90dB
- Dual light system, IR illuminator plus white light
- H.264/JPEG video codec and G.726/G.711 audio codec
- Excellent low illumination function, 0.1 Lux in color, 0.07 Lux in B/W
- IPELA ENGINE EX (View-DR, XDNR, DEPA Advanced)
- Visibility Enhancer (VE) to optimize the brightness and color
- Smart video analysis to trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules
- With MicroSD card slot for video edge storage
- eXcellent dynamic noise reduction
- True D/N (Day/Night) function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Built-in HTML viewer compatible with most Smartphones
- Support focus, zoom function
- Support PoE, PoE+ (IEEE802.3af/at-compliant), AC 24V or DC12V
- Onvif profile S compliant product
- IK08-rated vandal resistant and IP66-rated water-resistant/dust-tight features
- Image Stabilizer to help minimize the effect of camera shake
Get My Latest Posts
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties.