Panoview 360° Panoramic 24MP/15MP 4K/8K IP Dome Camera
PanoView series panoramic IP PTZ cameras are prime products of Huatu Digital. Huatu Digital is a leading IP video surveillance equipment manufacturer has its factory located in Nanshan District, Shenzhen. The PanoView series PTZ panoramic dome cameras are based on image stitching technology to produce 360° VR panoramic video without image distortion.
Currently, PanoView series dome cameras including a 24-megapixel IP dome camera which consists of 8 pieces independent 3MP camera lenses, while the 15-megapixel IP dome camera is composed of 5 pieces independent 3MP camera lenses, as well as a 12 megapixel 180° IP dome camera utilizes 4 pieces independent 3MP camera lenses. To achieve VR 3D video, these cameras adopt two core technologies including image stitching and image dewarping. As the image resolution is so high, the video signal processing can’t be handled by camera’s hardware. Hence, Huatu digital offers video management software to incorporate with this camera to achieve software stitching and dewarping.
- HTPA22-H5DC9: 24 megapixel, 360° panoramic view, 8pcs lenses
- HTPA11-H5DC9: 15 megapixel, 360° panoramic view, 5pcs lenses
- HTPA01-H5DC9: 12 megapixel, 180° panoramic view, 4pcs lenses
Unlike other brand’s 4K/8K IP security camera, As leveraging software stitching and dewarping, PanoView 4K/8K dome cameras can achieve 15 megapixel @ 30fps (5x 3MP@30fps) or 24 megapixel @ 30fps (8x 3MP@30fps) video stream. Additionally, users can use the PanoView client software to manage multiple cameras at the same time. It also offers video preview, playback, video recording and ePTZ (virtual pan/tilt/zoom) functions. The Panoview client software is compatible with Windows OS including XP, WIN7, WIN8 and the latest WIN10.
The most majority of IP security camera manufacturers opting for Ambarella and Hisilicon SoCs, the PanoView series panoramic dome cameras also adopt the Hisilicon high performance HD video processor - Hi3516A, included H.264 codec engine, has the capability to provide H.264 Baseline/MainProfile/HighProfile different grade image quality encoding profiles, it also offers 1000Mbps/1Gigabit Ethernet peripheral interface to better accommodate large video stream transmission.
Features of PanoView 4K/8K
- 360°panoramic sight based on 8-sensor connection
- High-efficiency economic installation，industrial high-quality optical lens
- Support ePTZ to look multiple regions
- 8x3.0MP@30fps or 24.0MP@30fps
- Use H.264 High Profile ,with high compression ratio
- ICR switch automatically,realize real day/night surveillance
- Support Web and Client dewarping by software
- Be fit for outdoor big-area environment in different temperature and humidity
- Support IP66 rated,IK10 impact resistance rate design
Panoramic Camera Specification
- Image Processor: High-performance Hisilicon DSP Hi3516A
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" 3MP progressive scan CMOS * 8
- Shuttle time: 1/5s to 1/50,000s
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Day&Night: IR cut filter with auto switch
- Video Compression: H.264
- H.264 coding standard: H.264 Baseline/MainProfile/HighProfile (optional)
- Audio Compression: G.711a/G.711u (optional)
- Audio Bit Rate: G.711a(8kbps)/G.711u(8kbps) (optional)
- Max Image Size: 2048(H)×1536(V) x 8
- Main Stream ： 30fps @(2048 × 1536 x 8)
- Network Protocols: IPv4/IPv6、RTSP/RTP/RTCP、TCP/UDP、HTTP、DHCP、DNS、FTP、DDNS、PPPoE、SMTP、Bonjour
- Compliance: Onvif V2.4 Version
- Browser: IE(8、9、10、11)
- Software Development Kit: Windows C++/C SDK
- Network: 1 RJ45 1000M adaptive Ethernet port
- Operating Conditions: -40℃ ~ 60℃,humidty less than 95%
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%,PoE
- Power Consumption: 28W
- Weather proof rating: IP66
- Dimensions(mm): 281.8 x 228mm
- Weight(kg): 7.9
PanoView Client Software Demo
Based on Multisensor structure, the PanoView series panoramic dome cameras are suitable for commercial and professional IP video surveillance applications. According to reports from Huatu Digital, their PanoView products have been successfully used in transportation, airport, seaport, park, shopping mall, stadium, exhibition & convention center and so on places where panoramic surrounding view is desired. If you look for such kind of products, you may also check Hikvision PanoVu series and AVIGILON Multisensor dome cameras.
Get My Latest Posts
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties.